查看完整版本: [-- 【分享】Toejam and Earl III (Unreleased) - ZakhooiTM --]

【 浮游城 - Castle in the Sky | 开放邀请注册,PS|SS|WII|DC下载研究中心 】 -> 【 DC 窝棚 | DreamCast Wikiup 】 -> 【分享】Toejam and Earl III (Unreleased) - ZakhooiTM [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

YZB 2013-12-26 06:57

新泄露的半成品游戏。
原帖地址:http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/dreamcast/dreamcast-isos/toejam-and-earl-iii-unreleased---zakhooitm/
Well guys and girls, it's finaly done. It has been released!
Q&AQ: Did you get SEGA's permission?A: Nope, I didn't get any response. As this is a beta of a game for a console that's already dead for 10+ YearsI think they woudn't care. And as long I don't make any money from it, I'm not conflicting their intrests(I hope).I'm releasing this at my own risk.Q: What about Greg Johnson?A: There are pieces of the code that Greg and Mark don’t own(SDK's, Katana Library's, stuff that other people from Visual Concepts made) ,猀漀 even though they don’t object to me sharing this within the community of Dreamcast enthusiasts, they can’t really give permission
As for the Intellectual Property goes, Greg and Mark wont sue me for using the IP in this context.However, there is ONE limitation and that is that it should never be sold or pressed to discThis would go past the whole "community release" thing.

Again to make it perfecly clear : He did not give me permission for releasing this game,he just turns his head the other way when it comes to the use of the Intellectual Property itself.

Q: What about donating?A: The donation campaign idea has gone out of the window and the game is released for free.However, if you really want to thank me, I found a destination where a donation could go to.
And that is Mardan School, its a special school located in America for kids that fall between the cracks with the normal school system.Kids for example that have Autism, ADD, ADHD and other learning issues, Mardan helps them to get them educated with extra care and time.
As you might see in my profile, I live in the Netherlands but when I was younger, I fell between the cracks and had a terrible childhood.Later I got on a school that simmilair to Mardan and that was a life saver for me.
So, if you wanted to donate to me. Please donate to the school instead, they need it harder then me and do fantastic work.I have been working together with the school to get international donations working so everyone that wants to donate, can donateHere is the link : http://www.mardanschool.org/about/support-mardan.phpA small note here : If you get an error after the donation, DONT PANIC! it's a known issue and is being worked on
The DevkitQ : How did you get your devkit ?A : I got my devkit from ebay, bought it for around $1200 (plus additional costs such as customs and taxes)
Q : On what medium did you discover the game ?A :圀栀攀渀 I received the devkit I was eager to see what was on the internal hard drive (all devkits have one, except older versions)I connected the kit to my PC and opened Windows Explorer, there where the raw files of the game.However, I had to rebuild the GD-M (GD Emulator) project file in order to get it to boot, when I got it to boot I went to AssemblerGames and showed my discovery.So there are no GD-ROMs that are discovered, I just got very lucky to find the game assets AND the binary to boot the game
The gameQ : Did you know ToeJam & Earl before the discovery ?A : Before I had this devkit, I even didn't really know ToeJam & Earl (I got a megadrive in the time, but was a hardcore sonic fan at the time and didn't have ToeJam & Earl)But when I got it working on the devkit, I found it hilarious and to my amazement it works really smooth and looked quite good for a beta/alpha.
Game play
Q: How is the game ?A : I've seen some video's of ToeJam & Earl 3 version and it's quite different from the version I found on the devkit.The version on the devkit is more like the original on the megadrive but then in 3D. So no bosses, gates, keys, mini-games and hub connected world.Also no cutscenes, you just begin at the begin of the map and go to the elevator then can go to the next level.
Q : What about stability ?A : I found however that the game is becoming more unstable as you go through the levels. Levels 1 to 9 are stable, none to very few lockups.From level 10 and up, lockups become more frequent, however I was ble to get to Level 12, so it is possible
So that are the most frequent questions answered I hope, if I know more I will update this post.
One note for burning it to disc, the image requires to be overburnt as the image is exactly 80 Minutes

Source released by ZakhooiTM
The overburn was not needed but I didn't want to touch the image. It is only 2kb to big and would fit without overburn but with it being so small I left it as my IMGBurn pack will do it just fine even on cheap CDR disc. I had NOTHING to do with this just spreading the love to everyone on Xmas!!

[attachment=106023]

[attachment=106024]

[attachment=106025]

丧失 2013-12-26 10:54
什么类型的游戏?

sky0611 2013-12-26 13:11
3叔比谁都快!

sky0611 于 2013-12-26 13:20 补充内容:
这游戏完成度多少?
不懂英文!

换换爱 2013-12-26 21:36
这画面是不错  不过暂时没有欲望下载