查看完整版本: [-- PS2模拟器PCSX2 SVN 392 --]

【 浮游城 - Castle in the Sky | 开放邀请注册,PS|SS|WII|DC下载研究中心 】 -> 【 模拟新闻评论区 | Comments On Emulator News 】 -> PS2模拟器PCSX2 SVN 392 [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

k3soft 2008-12-05 19:19

PS2模拟器 PCSX2 SVN 392 改版更新
版本: 392
信息:
Tweaked frameskipper slightly. Behaves better when using 4 or higher as a skip setting (frameskip settings 0,0,2,4 for example)
----
版本: 391
信息:
Various Linux cleanups to match recent Windows commits.
----
版本: 390
信息:
Fixed frameskipping when using a strict framerate setting (minfps==maxfps). The setting is ideal for users playing high-fps games as it allows you to disable the timestretching on your SPU2 plugin.
----
版本: 389
信息:
Grr... accidentally left in a dud line of code that broke MTGS completely. :/
----
版本: 388
信息:
Working on a special end case scenario with the frameskipper, when minfps==maxfps (using 50/50/0/0 as frameskip settings, for example). Previous versions would skip constantly. This version is better, but maybe could be improved yet.
Also: Changed default frameskip options to be a little more aggressive. When using zeros (defaults) skipping starts around 95% instead of 90%. (57fps NTSC and 48 fps PAL). This seems to work a lot better with the new frameskipper.
----
版本: 387
信息:
Fixed frameskipping when using default framefate settings (it wouldn't skip until games got REALLY slow, heh).
Win32: Fixed BIOS settings saving in the Configuration dialog. (rama)
----
版本: 386
信息:
Stabilized the framelimiting part of the frameskipper.
----
版本: 385
信息:
Repairing a minor foopah in my last commit.
----
版本: 384
信息:
Improved frameskipper when running under MTGS mode, by moving it from the EE thread to the MTGS thread. Also got rid of some highly unnecessary recompiler code in iGS.cpp. Register writes to SMODE1/SMODE2 now fall back on the new modeset code in GS.cpp. (that code is entirely *not* speed critical, and maintaining a bunch of rec code for it wasn't my idea of a good time).
----
版本: 383
信息:
SPU2ghz: Improved "on exit" stability of the XA2 driver on WinXP machines, by covering up for things the driver is *supposed* to do itself (but apparently does not, in WinXp at least).
Also fixed a Pcsx2 compilation error when trying to enable the experimental IPU speedhack.
----
版本: 382
信息:
SPU2Ghz: New defaults
----
版本: 381
信息:
[No functional changes] Just committing an IPU speedhack I found a while back, in case anyone wants to play with it. It's disabled by default. Enable by uncommenting the #define in IPU.h -- might break some movies tho, I dunno.
----
版本: 380
信息:
More cosmetic changes ><
----

lzsgodmax 2008-12-05 21:58
论坛禁止盗链,常见模拟器的svn介绍和链接置顶已经都提供了

wanwankan 2008-12-05 22:50
好呀,PS2模拟器又更新了,支持

查看完整版本: [-- PS2模拟器PCSX2 SVN 392 --] [-- top --]