查看完整版本: [-- 【新闻】xbox模拟器CXBX WIP --]

【 浮游城 - Castle in the Sky | 开放邀请注册,PS|SS|WII|DC下载研究中心 】 -> 【 模拟新闻评论区 | Comments On Emulator News 】 -> 【新闻】xbox模拟器CXBX WIP [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

lzsgodmax 2008-09-01 20:27

The last week has given us some nice updates in the X-Box emulation scene. First, blueshogun96 has updated his branch of the CXBX source. He posted this over at General-Emu :

finally got a chance to upload my branch to the SVN yesterday. The update includes the changes I've added over the past year. I never had a chance to do this until now. Beware that builds from this branch are still beta and hence not stable enough for a release of any kind. Use them at your own discression. Now for the changes:

* Increased support for SDK 4627 and all of it's "relatives"
        * A minor increase in compatibility for commercial games.
        * Started support for DirectSound3D (Highly unstable, not yet fully functional and can cause crashes). Must be enabled in the source prior to compiling.
        * Support for many new texture formats.
        * Fixed some issues with apps that use DirectMusic. Timing is still inaccurate!
        * Added multiple new kernel functions.
        * Fixed some SDK 4721 and 4928 "oddities" with certain APIs
        * Possibly more things I can't remember.

Some other things that need to be done:

* EmuIDirect3DDevice8_GetProjectionViewportMatrix was added, but needs verification.
        * The hex values of some D3DFMTs can change from one SDK to the next. Easy to add, but I always forget
        * Add support for multiple thread notifications. This will fix one problem with Blood Wake.
        * Add a more SDK 5558 API support so that BattleStar Gakactica NTSC version.
        * The shader parsing code really needs to be updated.
        * Incomplete NtCreateFile emulation code is STILL giving us major problems (false dirty disc errors)!

Also, shogun_nihon has noticed that a new branch in the CXBX source has appeared. This branch is maintained by Nisse (which reminds me that I should set both of them with emu author stars :o ). Most noticeable changes is that Futurama is now playable as you can see in these screenshots.

lovedc 2008-09-01 22:03
XBOX的模拟器应该比其他机器的好做吧?

毕竟都是MS的东西

knktc 2008-09-02 17:28
飞出个未来?我还一直不知道飞出个未来有什么版本的游戏呢……

xiao555 2008-09-02 20:52
[s:276] 啊,直接从能显示BIOS跳到运行游戏啦......
膜拜一下模拟器编写者,突然又有了接触模拟器的感觉了........

PS:回2楼,因为是老M的东西,所以是最难做的~

lzsgodmax 2008-09-02 22:08
n年前就能全速运行恐龙猎人了...

dzg 2008-09-03 20:49