查看完整版本: [-- 【新闻】SFC模擬器bsnes v.0.025 版更新發佈 --]

【 浮游城 - Castle in the Sky | 开放邀请注册,PS|SS|WII|DC下载研究中心 】 -> 【 模拟新闻评论区 | Comments On Emulator News 】 -> 【新闻】SFC模擬器bsnes v.0.025 版更新發佈 [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

marchbiggg 2007-10-15 12:18

檔案小又低需求的超任SFC模擬器bsnes又做出版本更新發佈了

這款模擬器也算是在近期頻頻有更新的一款SFC模擬器,作者公佈的更新內容如下:

2007-10-14 - bsnes v0.025 released

bsnes is exactly three years old today. I've posted a new version which adds DSP-3 and DSP-4 special chip support. The DSP-3 is used by SD Gundam GX, and the DSP-4 is used by Top Gear 3000. Please note that the DSP-3 is not fully emulated, thusly SD Gundam GX is not fully playable. Also, due to lack of timing emulation with the DSP-4, the Top Gear 3000 track sometimes flickers in split screen mode. However, it is believed that Top Gear 3000 is fully playable.

I should also note that I have started on SuperFX emulation, as some will inevitably see said code in my source releases. What I have now is nothing more than a skeleton implementation, and absolutely nothing using it is playable yet. I am making absolutely no promises that I will ever be able to emulate this chip. It will take at least several months of work, and even then, the speed will probably be too slow to reach 60fps on any system, but ... I'm working on it. While I have no way to run tests on the actual SuperFX hardware, I will do the best I can to emulate the chip accurately. I will be emulating the caching and cycle delays as best I can, but the information I have on this chip is extremely limited, so don't expect miracles.

Lastly, as promised, I have released the special chips I have personally emulated to the public domain. See license.txt for more information if interested. I cannot release the special chips whose code I did not write to the public domain, but all of that is already available under the GPLv2 (from ZSNES) or the SNES9x license.

Changelog:

Added DSP-3 support, thanks to John Weidman, Kris Bleakley, Lancer, z80 gaiden

Added DSP-4 support, thanks to Dreamer Nom, John Weidman, Kris Bleakley, Nach, z80 gaiden

Started on support for SuperFX, no games playable as chip emulation is less than 1% complete

Unsupported special chips will now display an alert

Missing stbios.bin file when loading Sufami Turbo cartridges will now display an alert

Video settings now saved separately for windowed and fullscreen mode

Advanced option video<.mode>.synchronize can be enabled for vsync, but will cause sound crackling

Added menu option to toggle FPS counter

Minor source code cleanup

要試試新版本的人妆Ρπ下載吧!

bsnes官方網頁:http://byuu.cinnamonpirate.com/?

bsnes v0.025版官方載點:http://byuu.cinnamonpirate.com/files/bsnes_v025.zip

ylq123 2007-10-22 16:22
sfc的模拟器已经很完善了,这个新的更新是为了什么?

dragon_xfq 2007-10-28 12:26
引用
引用第1楼ylq123于2007-10-22 16:22发表的  :
sfc的模拟器已经很完善了,这个新的更新是为了什么?

24M Rom 还不是很完善啊

lzsgodmax 2007-10-28 12:49
sfc特殊芯片多得很,卡带结构在同期机种里也是比较复杂的,需要完善的地方多的是

查看完整版本: [-- 【新闻】SFC模擬器bsnes v.0.025 版更新發佈 --] [-- top --]