查看完整版本: [-- Xebra ( a.k.a Zebra ) version 070228 released - Playstation emulator --]

【 浮游城 - Castle in the Sky | 开放邀请注册,PS|SS|WII|DC下载研究中心 】 -> 【 模拟新闻评论区 | Comments On Emulator News 】 -> Xebra ( a.k.a Zebra ) version 070228 released - Playstation emulator [打印本页] 登录 -> 注册 -> 回复主题 -> 发表主题

mtkn 2007-03-02 21:26

Actually , the emu has been released by the author on 28/02/2007 but it has been officially announced today.

This is a Japanese Playstation emulator , it's not the greatest , but it can run a lot of games which ePSXe can't run . But the emu is pretty hard to emulate but if you're an expert , you'll be fine .

News from Ngemu
引用

Screenshots :

Changes :

_SPU:The relation among the key, the envelope process, and the adpcm decoding process was reviewed.
_Eithea will be playable.

Homepage

lzsgodmax 2007-03-02 21:37
the emu is a good tool if you want to make plungins or emus for ps,also a good one in debug.but if you want to use it to play games...i think you'd better choose another.

mtkn 2007-03-02 21:59
Yeah I think so too , I've tested a lof of games with this one and the speed is really really bad . But the fact is it can emulate some rare games , which can't be emulated by either ePSXe or pSX emulator...

查看完整版本: [-- Xebra ( a.k.a Zebra ) version 070228 released - Playstation emulator --] [-- top --]